CBD Bacon & Cheese Bites
CBD Bacon & Cheese Bites for your pet friend. We assume that you want a delicious and comforting food supplement to delight your precious one. And you are in the right place!
This CBD dog treat has a delicious taste of bacon and cheese. It will make your dog crave for them and help you to regulate their mood, energy bursts, and any feelings of tension.
Thanks to the formula’s nutritious compounds, flavors, and 10 mg of CBD (stands for cannabidiol). It will be a good supplement food and treat.
The CBD content will make them extra happy and sustain their good mood, which is beneficial for your dog.
For dogs with separation anxiety, over attention-seeking, or other kinds of problems causing discomfort.
- Why prefer Bacon & Cheese Bites for your dog?
- Slowly integrate these treats into your dog’s regular diet and see how they will be happy and relieved!
- You can indulge your dog with these treats within reasonable amounts.
- You can adjust their diet plans with these wavy bacon treats to solve appetite problems.
- Also, it can serve as a good treat to educate and control them if they are, especially at a young age.
Features of CBD Bacon & Cheese Bites:
- The bottle contains 100 mg of CBD at total
- Each piece comes with 10 mg of CBD.
- CBD type is full spectrum.
CBD Bacon & Cheese Bites are generally consumed as 1 or 2 bites in a day. But please consider your dog’s age, tolerance, and diet. These products are not medicine and are not aimed to treat or cure any disease of dogs.
They are supplementary food and should not be replaced with daily meals of the dogs. The content contains sugar, salt, beef by-products, gluten, dried cheese powder, and artificial coloring.
So please check with your vet for any possible allergic reactions and suitability for your dog’s health conditions.
If you want to take a look at ingredients, refer to the Diamond CBD lab sheet here.
Attention: You must be 21 years old and older to purchase CBD Bacon & Cheese Bites.
Please keep the products out of children’s access.