Why it is better to use Cherry Abacus hemp strain for anxiety and depression
Cherry Abacus Hemp strain is a new hemp strain that is gaining worldwide popularity among people suffering from anxiety and depression.
It is an Indica dominant strain, and it contains around 0.3% of THC and less than 20% CBD.
Cherry Abacus is usually dark green and purple, and its smell doesn't disturb its users.
As it is a hemp strain, it has plenty of medical benefits, and it is widely used to treat anxiety, stress, and depression all over the world.
Today we're going to talk about why we think it is better to use Cherry Abacus hemp strain for treating anxiety, stress, and depression.
Benefits of using Cherry Abacus strain for stress and anxiety
There are multiple benefits of using Cherry Abacus strain for anxiety and depression. Some of the most effective and popular ones are below.
- Unlike other hemp strains that have 0.8% – 0.9% THC levels, the Cherry Abacus hemp strain only has 0.3% THC levels.
- Such low THC levels don't cause Cherry Abacus's users to get high on this hemp strain. Moreover, by using Cherry Abacus hemp strain for anxiety, and depression people don't feel any psychoactive effect.
It means that people can use Cherry Abacus strain for anxiety, stress, and depression without worrying that they would get high after smoking.
High CBD content
Cherry Abacus strain has 20% CBD content, and that is why it is the best hemp strain that people with anxiety, stress, and depression can use. According to a study, high CBD content effectively cures inflammation, depression, stress, anxiety, and fatigue.
Moreover, users who have used this hemp strain to treat their anxiety, stress, and depression haven't got any negative side effects.
By using anti-depressant medicines, people usually experience a lack of sleep (Insomnia) and mood swings. However, symptoms like these weren't experienced by any of the users.
Due to the high CBD content in the Cherry Abacus hemp strain, it affects the serotonin levels in the brain that causes the users to be happy and feel light.
Serotonin is a vital hormone in our body that promotes better sleep, keeps the mood happy, and sends the signals between your nerve cells that everything is working in order in our body.
- When these hormones become low, people experience anxiety.
- High CBD content alters these serotonin levels, which helps people reduce their anxiety and feel more confident.
- In addition to this, CBD in Cherry Abacus helps people reduce their stress by interacting with the endocannabinoid system.
- The endocannabinoid system is a biological system that helps to keep our mood happy.
Interaction between the endocannabinoid system and our Central Nervous System (CNS) ensures that our body works at its optimal pace.
Due to stress, the endocannabinoid levels are changed, which affects your central nervous system and other parts of your body.
The high content of CBD in Cherry Abacus alters these endocannabinoids and brings them back to their normal state. It helps people to relieve their stress.
Cherry Abacus Contains Myrcene
According to a study, Myrcene is one of the terpenes that helps to reduce inflammation and anxiety. Myrcene is a terpene that helps to activate “THC.” Both Myrcene and low THC levels are known in this hemp strain.
- When people smoke Cherry Abacus for treating anxiety and depression, Myrcene affects the THC levels in a unique way that causes it to have a long-lasting sedative effect.
- This long-lasting sedative effect helps people to sleep well. Moreover, as Myrcene promotes better sleep and reduces fatigue, it also reduces depression and stress.
Caryophyllene is a chemical compound that is naturally found in Cherry Abacus. According to a study, hemp strains that contained Caryophyllene were among the best stress, anxiety, and depression-reducing strains.
Caryophyllene in Cherry Abacus interacts with the CB1 receptors to give a calming and relaxing vibe to the user. Hence, anxiety, stress, and depression are instantly reduced after using the Cherry Abacus hemp strain.
Pinene is a bicyclic monoterpene chemical compound. There are two structural isomers of Pinene. It is an aromatic compound that is in cannabis and smells much like pines or conifers. This bicyclic monoterpene chemical compound (Pinene) is also a great depression, stress, and anxiety killer.
Depression, stress, and anxiety, all these disorders are real and can be very tough to deal with.
- However, Pinene has some mind refreshing qualities that can make it easier for depression and all the stress to fade away temporarily.
- It has a strong scent that helps to overcome stress and anxiety.
- Pinene works in many different ways, like, reducing physical pain and lowering systematic inflammation.
- It increases more blood flow towards the brain to make the person more relaxed and calmer.
- This chemical compound found in Cherry Abacus works on neurotransmitters and receptors to lower the pain receiving ability.
- It makes the receptors a little bit numb for a while to receive less stressful signals. Pinene also works as a substitute for stress-releasing medicines or acts as anti-depressants too.
It helps in increasing the serotonin hormone that is responsible for making you feel more lively or happy and helps your mood to get enlighten.
Therefore, the Pinene of Cherry Abacus also has the same effect as serotonin hormone.
It also helps in increasing the dopamine activity that helps people to cure their anxiety disorders and the feeling lost and unhappy.
Moreover, Pinene also helps in inhibiting the excitatory neurotransmitter in the human mind, creating a relaxed feeling afterward.
The above-mentioned are some of the benefits of using cherry Abacus hemp strain for stress and anxiety.
If any of the discomforts occur while using Cherry Abacus for stress, anxiety, and depression, then make sure to visit your doctor.